Weak or No network signal issue in mobile phones and its solution
Posted in Hardware
When you are using a smart phone or a mobile phone, it is obvious that you face a lot of problems related to hardware and software. Handling software malfunctions in a mobile phone is often an easy task. For example software installations, flash fix, uninstall unwanted apps or software, upgrading necessary software or application etc.
The problems differ and you may face a no network or weak signal issue, call drop with your mobile phone. It is really frustrating when you get no signal or auto call drop issues as it is like a halt in normal functioning of your phone.
Sometimes you face a no network signal in your mobile phone even after a new SIM card or an existing SIM card is inserted. At times the signal is weak or the signal fluctuates constantly.
There are several reasons for getting no network signal in your mobile phone and there are solutions too. Let us look at some of them.
- Check your SIM card. See if your SIM card is ok. You can insert the SIM card in a different phone to check if the call drop or network problem still exists or not. In some cases the SIM card is faulty and needs to be replaced.
- Another thing that you can do is to insert a different SIM from another service provider in the same mobile phone that you are facing problems with, to check if it works.
- If you identify a problem with SIM card, you need to replace it with a new one.
- If the problem still persists, then upgrade the operating system or upgrade the software to the newest version available.
- If the problem still exists, then you might need to change PCB of your mobile phone.