Posted in vaping
With the increasing popularity of e-cigarettes, people are becoming aware of the health stigma around it. There are certain elements that can have an effect on your vaping experience and one of them is the soul of e-cigs, the e-liquids. Thus, choosing best e juice becomes very important.
How to Measure the Quality of E-Liquids?
There are mainly two aspects which contribute to the quality of e-liquids.
- The solvent that is used should of pharmaceutical or food grade. It should come with an inspection report.
- A high-class e-liquid is made of primary ingredients like PG, VG, nicotine, and the flavor.
How will You Distinguish E-Liquids?
There are certain ways to judge the quality of e-liquids and they have been mentioned below.
- Firstly, you need to observe. When you get an e-liquid, you should take a close look at its external properties. Good e-liquids are generally transparent and clear with the inclusion of various colors like pale yellow, green, and orange.
- Smell the flavor of the e-liquid as it is an important characteristics. Good flavor e-liquid is usually has a mild and elegant fragrance.
- Test the vapor production of the e-liquid to get a first-hand experience. A good quality e-liquid will give you a clean taste and will not choke you.
How will You Choose the Nicotine Strength?
If you smoke lightly and smoke only few cigarettes everyday then you should switch to ejuice with a low level of nicotine. However, if you are a heavy smoker, you should opt for e-liquids with more nicotine strength. If you are planning to lower the level of nicotine then you need to start from normal strength and then go down by and by.
Make sure that you get your e-liquid from a trusted producer. This is because they conduct many tests for ensuring the quality of the e-liquid.Read More